- ingredients -
- 1 Large wrap or tortilla
- 1/3 Sliced avocado
- 2 Tablespoons Sabra Classic Hummus
- 1/4 cup Chopped Romaine Lettuce
- 3 Tomato slices
- 1/2 teaspoon Extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Red wine vinegar
- Sprinkle salt and pepper
- directions -
1. Lay the wrap on a cutting board and spread the Sabra Classic Hummusin the center of the wrap, getting close to the edge.
2. Lay the avocado in the center of the wrap and top with the tomato slices, lettuce, oil, vinegar, salt and pepper.
3. Wrap up tightly like a burrito and slice in the center at an angle.
**Serve extra hummus, chips, and fresh fruit such as peaches on the side **
We know it’s been tough to find some Sabra products in store lately! Rest assured, our dedicated team is working hard to make sure your favorite hummus varieties are back on shelf as soon as possible.
We are upgrading our facility, which has slowed the production and distribution of Sabra hummus (we humbly suggest you check out our delicious guac in the meantime.) As a result, the store locator below may not have the most current product availability information. We encourage you to call or visit your local store online to double check what is in stock at any given moment.
Feel free to call us at 888-957-2272 with any questions or to let us know which favorite flavor you’re missing most. Keep an eye here for updates as we gear up for a hummus-filled summer together!
The hummus team at Sabra
- or -
Find specific products available near you.