- ingredients -
- 2 slices Whole Wheat Bread
- 2 tablespoons Sabra Classic Hummus
- 1/4 cup Thinly sliced cucumber
- 1/4 cup Thinly sliced Carrots
- 2 slices Tomato
- 2 leaves lettuce
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning (Optional)
- directions -
1. Spread 1 tablespoon of Hummus on each slice of bread.
2. Use a mandolin to thinly slice cucumbers and carrot into long strips.
3. OPTIONAL: Toss cucumber, carrots, and tomatoes in Old Bay Seasoning.
4. Place cucumber, carrots, tomato and lettuce on one slice of bread. Top with remaining slice of bread.
We know it’s been tough to find some Sabra products in store lately! Rest assured, our dedicated team is working hard to make sure your favorite hummus varieties are back on shelf as soon as possible.
We are upgrading our facility, which has slowed the production and distribution of Sabra hummus (we humbly suggest you check out our delicious guac in the meantime.) As a result, the store locator below may not have the most current product availability information. We encourage you to call or visit your local store online to double check what is in stock at any given moment.
Feel free to call us at 888-957-2272 with any questions or to let us know which favorite flavor you’re missing most. Keep an eye here for updates as we gear up for a hummus-filled summer together!
The hummus team at Sabra
- or -
Find specific products available near you.