More About This
- ingredients -
- 2 slices Bread (hearty sourdough, Dense German style or your favorite!)
- 8 Tablespoons Sabra Classic Hummus
- 1/4 cup Basil roasted tomatoes (described below)
- - For the basil roasted tomatoes:
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp. Olive oil
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh Basil
- - Salt and pepper to taste
- directions -
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Place cherry tomatoes in an 8x8 inch baking dish. Coat with olive oil. Season as desired. Bake 10-15 minutes or until tomatoes are soft. Remove from oven and stir in chopped basil
3. Toast bread. Place on serving plates.
4. Spread hummus on toast. Spoon approximately ¼ cup roasted tomatoes on top or each toast slice. Serve warm. Garnish with optional garnishes such as chile flakes, chopped fresh parsley, more basil, or parmesan cheese (pictured).
- get snack-sized info -
right to your inbox
Including new products, special offers and tasty inspiration.