- ingredients -
- 1 Vegan Flatbread or Naan
- 1/2 cup Sabra Classic Hummus
- 5 grilled asparagus spears
- 2 thinly sliced radishes
- 1/4 cup sugar snap peas, half of them shelled, half of them chopped
- directions -
1. Brush and oil grill thoroughly before heating. Preheat grill on medium-heat for 10 minutes or if grill is already on, place on medium-heat.
2. Spread Sabra® Classic Hummus on flatbread or naan.
3. Place grilled asparagus, sliced radishes and snap peas on hummus.
4. Place flatbread directly on grill and cover. Grill flatbread medium-heat for 6-8 minutes until crust becomes crispy.
5. Remove flatbread from grill and place on clean cutting surface.
6. Cut flatbread. Serve warm.
We know it’s been tough to find some Sabra products in store lately! Rest assured, our dedicated team is working hard to make sure your favorite hummus varieties are back on shelf as soon as possible.
We are upgrading our facility, which has slowed the production and distribution of Sabra hummus (we humbly suggest you check out our delicious guac in the meantime.) As a result, the store locator below may not have the most current product availability information. We encourage you to call or visit your local store online to double check what is in stock at any given moment.
Feel free to call us at 888-957-2272 with any questions or to let us know which favorite flavor you’re missing most. Keep an eye here for updates as we gear up for a hummus-filled summer together!
The hummus team at Sabra
- or -
Find specific products available near you.