- ingredients -
- 1 Vegan Flatbread or Naan
- 1/2 cup Sabra Roasted Red Pepper Hummus
- 1/4 cup ½-inch zucchini coins, grilled
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/4 cup quartered cherry tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- - Salt and pepper to taste
- directions -
1. Brush and oil grill thoroughly before heating. Preheat grill on medium-heat for 10 minutes or if grill is already on, place on medium-heat.
2. Place sliced zucchini into a medium-small mixing bowl and gently toss with olive oil. Place zucchini onto grill. Grill zucchini on medium-heat for 2 minutes on each side. Remove zucchini from grill and set aside.
3. Spread Sabra® Roasted Red Pepper Hummus on flatbread or naan.
4. Place grilled zucchini and cherry tomatoes on hummus.
5. Place flatbread directly on grill and cover. Grill flatbread on medium-heat for 6-8 minutes until crust becomes crispy.
6. Remove flatbread from grill and place on clean cutting surface. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
7. Cut flatbread and garnish with smoked paprika. Serve warm.
We know it’s been tough to find some Sabra products in store lately! Rest assured, our dedicated team is working hard to make sure your favorite hummus varieties are back on shelf as soon as possible.
We are upgrading our facility, which has slowed the production and distribution of Sabra hummus (we humbly suggest you check out our delicious guac in the meantime.) As a result, the store locator below may not have the most current product availability information. We encourage you to call or visit your local store online to double check what is in stock at any given moment.
Feel free to call us at 888-957-2272 with any questions or to let us know which favorite flavor you’re missing most. Keep an eye here for updates as we gear up for a hummus-filled summer together!
The hummus team at Sabra
- or -
Find specific products available near you.