More About This
- ingredients -
- 2 Stonefire® Ancient Grain Mini Naan
- 1/4 cup Sabra® Classic Hummus
- 1 Tablespoon Water
- 1/2 cup Fresh spinach
- 2 Tablespoon Chopped garlic
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon Red pepper flakes
- - Salt to taste
- directions -
1. Cook eggs to liking – fried or jammy. For jammy eggs, place eggs in a small pan. Fill pan with water until eggs are covered and bring to boil. Boil eggs for 5-6 minutes, remove from heat and place under cold running water. Then peel and quarter cooled eggs.
2. Toast Stonefire® Ancient Grain Mini Naan until just crispy. Set aside.
3. Cook spinach while mini naans are toasting: Pour a tablespoon of water into a small frying pan, add spinach and garlic. Heat over medium-high heat, and cook until spinach is just wilted about 1 minute.
4. Assemble toast. Spread half of Sabra® Classic Hummus on each toasted Stonefire® Ancient Grain Mini Naan. Place half of wilted spinach onto each naan.
5. Garnish with salt and red pepper flakes.
We know it’s been tough to find some Sabra products in store lately! Rest assured, our dedicated team is working hard to make sure your favorite hummus varieties are back on shelf as soon as possible.
We are upgrading our facility, which has slowed the production and distribution of Sabra hummus (we humbly suggest you check out our delicious guac in the meantime.) As a result, the store locator below may not have the most current product availability information. We encourage you to call or visit your local store online to double check what is in stock at any given moment.
Feel free to call us at 888-957-2272 with any questions or to let us know which favorite flavor you’re missing most. Keep an eye here for updates as we gear up for a hummus-filled summer together!
The hummus team at Sabra
- or -
Find specific products available near you.