- ingredients -
- 1 Naan Flatbread
- 2 Tbsp. Sabra Roasted Red Pepper Hummus
- 1 Tbsp. Roasted Tomato Sauce
- 1 Tbsp. Tomato Bruschetta
- 1 Tbsp. Shredded Parmesan
- 1 Tbsp. Fresh Mozzarella, Slidced
- 1/2 Cup Fresh Arugula
- 2 Tsp. Fresh Basil, Chiffonade
- 1/2 Tbsp. Roasted Red Bell Pepper, diced
- directions -
1. Grill naan flat bread until marked.
2. Spread Sabra Roasted Red Pepper Hummus on flat bread covering entire top.
3. Swirl tomato sauce into hummus.
4. Add bruschetta, mozzarella and red bell pepper.
5. Add Parmesan cheese.
6. Bake at 425 degrees for approximately 10 min or until crispy and bubbling.
7. Remove from oven.
8. Cut and top with arugula and basil.
We know it’s been tough to find some Sabra products in store lately! Rest assured, our dedicated team is working hard to make sure your favorite hummus varieties are back on shelf as soon as possible.
We are upgrading our facility, which has slowed the production and distribution of Sabra hummus (we humbly suggest you check out our delicious guac in the meantime.) As a result, the store locator below may not have the most current product availability information. We encourage you to call or visit your local store online to double check what is in stock at any given moment.
Feel free to call us at 888-957-2272 with any questions or to let us know which favorite flavor you’re missing most. Keep an eye here for updates as we gear up for a hummus-filled summer together!
The hummus team at Sabra
- or -
Find specific products available near you.