- ingredients -
- 1 Naan Flatbread
- 2 Tbsp. Sabra Roasted Red Pepper Hummus
- 1 Tbsp. Roasted Tomato Sauce
- 1 Tbsp. Tomato Bruschetta
- 1 Tbsp. Shredded Parmesan
- 1 Tbsp. Fresh Mozzarella, Slidced
- 1/2 Cup Fresh Arugula
- 2 Tsp. Fresh Basil, Chiffonade
- 1/2 Tbsp. Roasted Red Bell Pepper, diced
- directions -
1. Grill naan flat bread until marked.
2. Spread Sabra Roasted Red Pepper Hummus on flat bread covering entire top.
3. Swirl tomato sauce into hummus.
4. Add bruschetta, mozzarella and red bell pepper.
5. Add Parmesan cheese.
6. Bake at 425 degrees for approximately 10 min or until crispy and bubbling.
7. Remove from oven.
8. Cut and top with arugula and basil.