- ingredients -
- 3 tablespoons Sabra Classic or Roasted Red Pepper Hummus
- 1 Small wrap or flour tortilla
- 1 Leaf Romaine lettuce
- 1 teaspoon Sweet chili sauce
- 1 hardboiled egg, cut in half
- 1 Cheese stick, cut in 1-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup Sliced cherry tomatoes
- 8 slices English cucumbers
- 1/4 cup Grapes
- 2 tablespoons Dried fruit, such as raisins or cherries
- directions -
1. Spoon Sabra Classic Hummus onto the wrap, cover with the lettuce leaf, sweet chili sauce and 2 slices cucumber. Roll tight and slice into pinwheels. Place in bento box.
2. Arrange remaining ingredients into the bento box. Be creative and have fun!
** Replace any of the vegetables with your favorite fruits and vegetables, such as sugar snap peas, strawberries or even add nuts**
- get snack-sized info -
right to your inbox
Including new products, special offers and tasty inspiration.