- ingredients -
- 2 Medium Zucchini (about 8-inches long)
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 5 ounces (½ of a 10 ounce) Container Sabra Roasted Red Pepper Hummus
- 3/4 cup Corn
- 1 cup Quartered Cherry Tomatoes
- 2 teaspoons Lemon Juice
- 1/4 cup Chopped Fresh Basil
- directions -
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Slice zucchini in half lengthwise. Use a spoon to hollow out the seeds of the zucchini. Sprinkle each slice with salt and pepper to taste. Place zucchini on a baking sheet, fleshside up. Drizzle with olive oil and bake for 15-20 minutes or until lightly softened.
3. Cook corn in 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a small sauce pan on medium high heat for 1-2 minutes or until corn is cooked. Remove from heat and add tomatoes. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Stir in lemon juice and 1/2 of the basil.
4. Place zucchini halves on a serving platter. Evenly spoon hummus mixture into each zucchini half. Spoon corn mixture over zucchini. Garnish with remaining basil.