- ingredients -
- 2 Medium Zucchini (about 8-inches long)
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 5 ounces (½ of a 10 ounce) Container Sabra Roasted Red Pepper Hummus
- 3/4 cup Corn
- 1 cup Quartered Cherry Tomatoes
- 2 teaspoons Lemon Juice
- 1/4 cup Chopped Fresh Basil
- directions -
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Slice zucchini in half lengthwise. Use a spoon to hollow out the seeds of the zucchini. Sprinkle each slice with salt and pepper to taste. Place zucchini on a baking sheet, fleshside up. Drizzle with olive oil and bake for 15-20 minutes or until lightly softened.
3. Cook corn in 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a small sauce pan on medium high heat for 1-2 minutes or until corn is cooked. Remove from heat and add tomatoes. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Stir in lemon juice and 1/2 of the basil.
4. Place zucchini halves on a serving platter. Evenly spoon hummus mixture into each zucchini half. Spoon corn mixture over zucchini. Garnish with remaining basil.
We know it’s been tough to find some Sabra products in store lately! Rest assured, our dedicated team is working hard to make sure your favorite hummus varieties are back on shelf as soon as possible.
We are upgrading our facility, which has slowed the production and distribution of Sabra hummus (we humbly suggest you check out our delicious guac in the meantime.) As a result, the store locator below may not have the most current product availability information. We encourage you to call or visit your local store online to double check what is in stock at any given moment.
Feel free to call us at 888-957-2272 with any questions or to let us know which favorite flavor you’re missing most. Keep an eye here for updates as we gear up for a hummus-filled summer together!
The hummus team at Sabra
- or -
Find specific products available near you.