- ingredients -
- 1/2 cup Sabra Classic Hummus
- 1 teaspoon to 1 tablespoon Chopped Canned Chipotle Pepper
- 1 ½ teaspoons Turmeric
- 1 teaspoon Ground Cumin
- 2 cups Chopped Fresh Cauliflower
- 2 tablespoons Oil
- 1/4 cup Diced Onion
- 1 tablespoon Chopped Fresh Cilantro
- 1 Ripe Avocado, sliced
- 4 Corn Tortillas
- directions -
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees
2. Make Chipotle Hummus. Mix Sabra Classic Hummus and chipotle pepper in a small mixing bowl until well blended. Set aside.
3. Make Roasted Cauliflower. Mix oil, chopped cauliflower, turmeric, and cumin, in a medium size bowl until cauliflower is fully coated with oil and spices. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Place on baking sheet and bake in preheated oven for approximately 10-15 minutes or until cauliflower is golden brown.
4. Make Tacos. 2 tablespoons of chipotle hummus onto each tortilla. Place ¼ of roasted cauliflower mixture onto each tortilla.
5. Garnish with onion, cilantro, and sliced avocado.
- get snack-sized info -
right to your inbox
Including new products, special offers and tasty inspiration.