- ingredients -
- 8 ounces Dry Pasta like spaghetti or linguine
- 3 Tablespoons Oil (divided)
- 3 Plant Based Sausages
- 1 (10 ounce) container Sabra Roasted Red Pepper Hummus
- 2 Tablespoons Chopped Fresh Basil (divided)
- 3 Garlic cloves, minced
- 1 Cup Cashew Milk
- directions -
1. Cook pasta following package instructions. Drain pasta well.
2. Make the sauce. Slice sausage and cook in frying pan with some of the grape seed oil. Cook until brown, about 2-3 minutes on each side. In a separate pan, add the remaining oil and the garlic. Simmer briefly, about 1 minute. Add Sabra Roasted Red Pepper Hummus and the cashew milk. Stir until creamy and warm.
3. Place noodles in the pan with the sausage. Add half of the basil and 2/3 of the sauce. Stir until the pasta is coated.
4. Serve pasta on a serving plate and garnish with a bit more sauce and the remaining basil. Serve with some veggies and fruit. Pick whichever veggies you like, cuz’ that’s your business!
We know it’s been tough to find some Sabra products in store lately! Rest assured, our dedicated team is working hard to make sure your favorite hummus varieties are back on shelf as soon as possible.
We are upgrading our facility, which has slowed the production and distribution of Sabra hummus (we humbly suggest you check out our delicious guac in the meantime.) As a result, the store locator below may not have the most current product availability information. We encourage you to call or visit your local store online to double check what is in stock at any given moment.
Feel free to call us at 888-957-2272 with any questions or to let us know which favorite flavor you’re missing most. Keep an eye here for updates as we gear up for a hummus-filled summer together!
The hummus team at Sabra
- or -
Find specific products available near you.