More About This
- ingredients -
- 8 slices Sourdough bread
- 1 cup (8 ounces) Sabra® Classic Hummus
- 2 teaspoons Fresh Lemon Juice
- 2 cups Fresh raspberries
- 8 teaspoons Honey
- directions -
1. Mix together Sabra® Classic Hummus and fresh lemon juice.
2. Toast sliced bread. Place on clean work surface.
3. Spread two tablespoons Sabra® Hummus on each slice of toast.
4. Place 1/4 cup raspberries on top of hummus. Place toast on serving dish and drizzle with about 1 teaspoon of honey. Serve immediately.
We know it’s been tough to find some Sabra products in store lately! Rest assured, our dedicated team is working hard to make sure your favorite hummus varieties are back on shelf as soon as possible.
We are upgrading our facility, which has slowed the production and distribution of Sabra hummus (we humbly suggest you check out our delicious guac in the meantime.) As a result, the store locator below may not have the most current product availability information. We encourage you to call or visit your local store online to double check what is in stock at any given moment.
Feel free to call us at 888-957-2272 with any questions or to let us know which favorite flavor you’re missing most. Keep an eye here for updates as we gear up for a hummus-filled summer together!
The hummus team at Sabra
- or -
Find specific products available near you.