More About This
- ingredients -
- 8 slices Sourdough bread
- 1 cup (8 ounces) Sabra® Classic Hummus
- 2 teaspoons Fresh Lemon Juice
- 2 cups Fresh raspberries
- 8 teaspoons Honey
- directions -
1. Mix together Sabra® Classic Hummus and fresh lemon juice.
2. Toast sliced bread. Place on clean work surface.
3. Spread two tablespoons Sabra® Hummus on each slice of toast.
4. Place 1/4 cup raspberries on top of hummus. Place toast on serving dish and drizzle with about 1 teaspoon of honey. Serve immediately.
- get snack-sized info -
right to your inbox
Including new products, special offers and tasty inspiration.