More About This
- ingredients -
- 10 oz. medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 pkg (8 oz.) Sabra Guacamole
- 1 can (20 oz.) DOLE® Pineapple Tidbits, drained
- 1 packet (1 oz.) taco seasoning
- 45 round tortilla chips
- 1/4 cup cucumber, diced
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup crumbled queso fresco or crumbled feta cheese
- directions -
Heat a large skillet over medium. Spray pan with cooking spray.
Combine shrimp and taco seasoning in a bowl, stirring to coat. Add shrimp to skillet and saute until cooked through, about 8 minutes.
Top each tortilla chipwith guacamole, shrimp, pineapple, cucumber, scallions, cilantro, and cheese.
- get snack-sized info -
right to your inbox
Including new products, special offers and tasty inspiration.