Meets Dietary Restrictions
More About This
- ingredients -
- 1 Egg
- 1/4 cup Sabra® Classic Hummus
- 1 slice Sourdough bread or your favorite bread
- 1/2 cup Fresh spinach
- 1 teaspoon Chopped garlic (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon Red pepper flakes (optional)
- - Salt to taste
- directions -
1. Place egg in a small pan. Fill pan with water until egg is covered and bring to boil. Boil egg for 4 minutes, remove from heat and place under cold running water.
2. Toast sliced sourdough to desired doneness. Set aside
3. Make wilted spinach. Stovetop: Pour a tablespoon of water into a small frying pan, add spinach and optional garlic. Heat over medium-high heat, and cook until spinach is just wilted about 1 minute.
Microwave: Place spinach in a microwave safe bowl and cook in microwave for 30 seconds. Add optional chopped garlic to spinach and gently toss.
4. Spread Sabra® Classic Hummus over toasted sourdough.
5. Place wilted spinach over hummus.
6. Peel egg and place over spinach. Slice egg in half.
7. Garnish with salt, as desired and optional red pepper flakes.
- get snack-sized info -
right to your inbox
Including new products, special offers and tasty inspiration.