- Keep Refrigerated
More About This
- ingredients -
- 1/2 pound pasta (any shape)
- 1 cup Sabra Classic Hummus
- 1/2 pound cheese tortellini
- 1 cup black olives
- 1 cup marinated artichokes , diced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes , sliced in half
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 chopped parsley
- directions -
1. Cook pasta according to the package.
2. Before draining pasta, reserve 1/2 cup of cooking liquid
3. Mix together cooked pasta, black olives, marinated artichokes, and cherry tomatoes.
4. In a small bowl, whisk together hummus, 1/4 cooking liquid, olive oil, and lemon juice. If you would like the dressing a bit more runny, add more cooking liquid.
5. Pour dressing over pasta ingredients and toss to mix.
6. Sprinkle with chopped parsley.
7. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate for up to 2 days.
- get snack-sized info -
right to your inbox
Including new products, special offers and tasty inspiration.