- ingredients -
- 1 Rectangular flatbread
- 4 teaspoons Pizza sauce
- 3 Tablespoons Sabra Classic Hummus
- 1/3 cup Pineapple tidbits* or fresh pineapple pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic powder (divided)
- directions -
1. Preheat oven to 500 degrees F.
2. Brush pizza sauce to the edges of the flatbread. Swirl to spread the Sabra Classic Hummus to the edges of the flatbread. Sprinkle ¼ teaspoon of the garlic powder over the flatbread. Add the pineapple tidbits and sprinkle the remaining ¼ teaspoon of garlic powder.
3. Bake for 5-10 minutues, or until the flatbread is a light golden brown.
4. Cool and cut the flatbread, serve with strawberries and a simple salad of chopped romaine lettuce and English cucumber slices.
*Make sure the pineapple is drained and patted dry with a paper towel, if using canned!*
*This recipe can also be made on an English muffin*
We know it’s been tough to find some Sabra products in store lately! Rest assured, our dedicated team is working hard to make sure your favorite hummus varieties are back on shelf as soon as possible.
We are upgrading our facility, which has slowed the production and distribution of Sabra hummus (we humbly suggest you check out our delicious guac in the meantime.) As a result, the store locator below may not have the most current product availability information. We encourage you to call or visit your local store online to double check what is in stock at any given moment.
Feel free to call us at 888-957-2272 with any questions or to let us know which favorite flavor you’re missing most. Keep an eye here for updates as we gear up for a hummus-filled summer together!
The hummus team at Sabra
- or -
Find specific products available near you.