- ingredients -
- 1 Rectangular flatbread
- 4 teaspoons Pizza sauce
- 3 Tablespoons Sabra Classic Hummus
- 1/3 cup Pineapple tidbits* or fresh pineapple pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic powder (divided)
- directions -
1. Preheat oven to 500 degrees F.
2. Brush pizza sauce to the edges of the flatbread. Swirl to spread the Sabra Classic Hummus to the edges of the flatbread. Sprinkle ¼ teaspoon of the garlic powder over the flatbread. Add the pineapple tidbits and sprinkle the remaining ¼ teaspoon of garlic powder.
3. Bake for 5-10 minutues, or until the flatbread is a light golden brown.
4. Cool and cut the flatbread, serve with strawberries and a simple salad of chopped romaine lettuce and English cucumber slices.
*Make sure the pineapple is drained and patted dry with a paper towel, if using canned!*
*This recipe can also be made on an English muffin*
- get snack-sized info -
right to your inbox
Including new products, special offers and tasty inspiration.