More About This
- ingredients -
- 1 slice Bread (hearty sourdough, Dense German style or your favorite!)
- 2 Tablespoons Sabra® Classic Hummus
- 8 slices Cucumber
- 1 Tablespoon Sweet Chile Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Sesame seeds
- directions -
1. Toast bread. Place on a serving plate.
2. Spread Sabra Classic Hummus on toast. Place cucumber slices on top of hummus.
3. Drizzle sweet chile sauce over cucumbers and sprinkle sesame seeds on top. Serve immediately.
We know it’s been tough to find some Sabra products in store lately! Rest assured, our dedicated team is working hard to make sure your favorite hummus varieties are back on shelf as soon as possible.
We are upgrading our facility, which has slowed the production and distribution of Sabra hummus (we humbly suggest you check out our delicious guac in the meantime.) As a result, the store locator below may not have the most current product availability information. We encourage you to call or visit your local store online to double check what is in stock at any given moment.
Feel free to call us at 888-957-2272 with any questions or to let us know which favorite flavor you’re missing most. Keep an eye here for updates as we gear up for a hummus-filled summer together!
The hummus team at Sabra
- or -
Find specific products available near you.