More About This
- ingredients -
- - Filling:
- 3/4 cup Toasted coconut
- 1 cup Sabra Classic Hummus
- 1 1/4 cups finely grated premium chocolate (60% cocoa butter or more)
- - Caramel:
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 cups heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 20 prebaked phyllo pastry cups
- 1/2 cup toasted coconut.
- directions -
To make caramel:
1. PLACE sugar and caramel in a heavy bottomed sauce pan. Cook over medium heat until sugar begins to brown. Watch very closely, stirring infrequently. When sugar is a deep brown (but not burned looking!), remove from heat. Immediately and carefully add cream.
2. STIR well. Add butter and vanilla. Stir until well blended.
3. POUR into a storage container and refrigerate until ready to use.
To make filling:
1. MIX all filling ingredients together. Refrigerate until ready to use.
1. SPOON a rounded teaspoon into phyllo pastry cup. Top with a rounded teaspoon of caramel. Sprinkle with toasted coconut.
2. PLACE on serving platter. Drizzle pastries and platter with caramel. Serve immediately.
- get snack-sized info -
right to your inbox
Including new products, special offers and tasty inspiration.