- ingredients -
- 2 slices Cinnamon Raisin Bread
- 3 Tablespoons Sabra Dark Chocolate Dessert Dip & Spread
- 6 Slices of banana
- 1/8 teaspoon Cinnamon powder
- 1 Tablespoon Maple syrup
- Sprinkle Powdered sugar
- directions -
1. Toast your bread to desired toastiness.
2. With a spoon swirl to spread 1 ½ tablespoons of Sabra Dark Chocolate Dessert Dip & Spread on each piece of toast.
3. Add the banana slices to one piece of bread and sprinkle with cinnamon
4. Add the other piece of bread on top (chocolate side to the banana!).
5. Slice in half diagionally. Add to a plate with some extra sliced banana and fresh strawberries. Drizzle the maple syrup over top and complete with a dusting of powdered sugar.
** Also try dipping your Sabra Dark Chocolate Dessert Dip & Spread with a fruit kebob or top your waffles with Sabra Dark Chocolate Dessert Dip & Spread**
- get snack-sized info -
right to your inbox
Including new products, special offers and tasty inspiration.