More About This
- ingredients -
- 10 ounces Sabra Classic Hummus
- 1 cup grated pepper jack cheese, divided
- - juice of 1/2 lime
- - freshly chopped cilantro for garnish
- directions -
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Combine hummus, lime juice and half of the grated cheese in a small bowl and mix together.
3. Transfer mixture to a small cast iron skillet or other oven proof baking dish.
4. Top with remaining cheese and place in oven for 5-7 minutes until cheese is fully melted.
5. Turn oven to broil and broil until golden brown on top, about 1-2 additional minutes.
6. Remove from oven, garnish with cilantro.
7. Serve hot with chips or vegetables for dipping.
- get snack-sized info -
right to your inbox
Including new products, special offers and tasty inspiration.