More About This
- ingredients -
- 1 cup shredded chicken
- ½ cup whole kernel sweet corn
- ½ cup black beans
- ½ cup diced tomatoes
- 1 roasted poblano pepper, diced (or 1 4 oz can diced green chiles)
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. pepper
- 1 cup shredded pepper jack cheese
- 10 Small whole wheat flour tortillas (gluten free or white if you like those better)
- ½ cup Sabra’s Greek Style Ranch Dip
- ½ cup Sabra Guacamole
- directions -
1. Taquitos: Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Grease two large baking sheets generously with cooking spray.
2. In a medium mixing bowl, mix the chicken, corn, black beans, tomatoes, poblano pepper, cilantro, cumin, salt and pepper.
3. Lay out a tortilla on a flat workspace. Spoon 2 tablespoons of the chicken mixture down the center of the tortilla. Then top with a bit of cheese.
4. Roll up the tortilla to form the taquitos, then place it on the prepared baking sheet, seam-side down. Repeat with the remaining ingredients until all of your taquitos are prepared.
5. Spray the top of each tortilla with baking spray (this will help crisp them up).
6. Place in preheated oven and bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the tortillas are crispy. Serve immediately with the dipping sauce.
7. Dipping Sauce: Meanwhile, in a small mixing bowl, add the ranch dip and guacamole. Mix well and serve with taquitos.
- get snack-sized info -
right to your inbox
Including new products, special offers and tasty inspiration.