More About This
- ingredients -
- 4 hot dogs
- 4 hot dog buns
- ¼ cup of Sabra Classic Hummus
- ¼ cup of canned baked beans
- 2 slices of cooked bacon, crumbled, optional
- directions -
1. Lightly spray non stick skillet or grill pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Grill hot dogs over medium high heat turning until browned and or marked on all sides about 10 minutes.
3. Place on hot dog buns.
4. Spread each hot dog with 1 tablespoon of hummus
5. Top each hot dog with 1 tablespoon of baked beans, 1 teaspoon of diced red onion and ½ slice of crumbled bacon.
- get snack-sized info -
right to your inbox
Including new products, special offers and tasty inspiration.