- ingredients -
- 1 cup diced, cooked beets
- 1 pomegranate molasses (or fresh lime juice)
- 6 fresh mint leafs, chopped
- 1 10oz container Sabra Classic or Jalapeno Hummus
- 1-2 tsp. red chile flakes
- directions -
Stir beets, pomegranate molasses and salt together in a small mixing bowl. Scoop hummus out of container and swirl onto a serving plate. Top with pomegranate mixture. Garnish with mint and chile.
- get snack-sized info -
right to your inbox
Including new products, special offers and tasty inspiration.