More About This
- ingredients -
- 2 cans low-sodium pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- ½ cup prepared salsa
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional to add a little heat)
- 2 cups prepared guacamole (I used Sabra Classic Guacamole)
- 2 cups shredded Mexican-style cheese
- 1½ cups cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 pint drained sliced black olives
- ½ cup finely sliced green onions
- ⅓ cup Tortilla chips, for serving
- 1 cup plain non-fat Greek yogurt
- directions -
1. Begin with the bean layer: In a medium bowl, mash the beans together with the salsa, chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, salt, and cayenne. Spread evenly into the bottom of a 9x13-inch or similarly sized serving dish.
2. Layer the guacamole evenly over the beans, then the Greek yogurt. Top with the cheese, then the tomatoes, green onions, and olives. Serve with tortilla chips.
Note: Dip can be made up to 6 hours in advance. Cover tightly with plastic and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- get snack-sized info -
right to your inbox
Including new products, special offers and tasty inspiration.