Meets Dietary Restrictions
More About This
- ingredients -
- 1 cup cauliflower florets
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup cucumber, diced
- 1/2 cup fresh dill
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 cup carrot
- 1/2 cup Roma tomato, diced
- 1 head iceberg lettuce
- 4 tbsp harissa sauce
- 1 cup Sabra Roasted Garlic Hummus
- 1/2 cup goat feta cheese
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley
- directions -
1) Preheat oven to 500 degrees F. Toss cauliflower with olive oil, salt and pepper and place on a baking sheet. Roast in the oven for 10-12 minutes, until golden brown.
2) To make tzatziki, place yogurt in a bowl. Slice cucumber lengthwise into quarters, then dice. Finely chop dill. Mix cucumbers, dill and lemon juice into the yogurt.
3) Peel the carrot, slice into 1/8” planks then slice planks lengthwise to make matchsticks.
4) Slice the tomato in half. Slice each half into 1/8” pieces, then dice.
5) To assemble, half the head of iceberg lettuce and gently remove leaves. Place 2 leaves on each plate.
6) Spoon hummus into each lettuce cup, followed by the tzatziki and harissa sauce.
7) Remove the cauliflower from the oven and spoon evenly into each leaf of lettuce.
8) Divide chopped tomato among each lettuce cup, then garnish with matchstick carrots, feta cheese and parsley. Enjoy!