Meets Dietary Restrictions
More About This
Make your own unique topping by combining tangy pomegranate and cherries with almonds. Sure to be a favorite!
- ingredients -
- 1 cup almond oil
- ¾ cup dry roasted, lightly salted, almonds, coarsely chopped
- ¾ cup freeze dried (or fresh) pomegranate arils
- ¾ cup sweetened, dried, tart Mommorency cherries
- 3 Tbsp. candied orange zest
- 1 10oz container Sabra Classic Hummus
- directions -
Mix all ingredients in a small mixing bowl. Scoop hummus out of container and swirl onto a serving plate. Top hummus with about ½ cup of the pomegranate mixture. Refrigerate remaining mixture until ready to use.