THE 100 DAYS OF SUMMER SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 U.S. & D.C., 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER.
INTERNET ACCESS REQUIRED.
- Sweepstakes Period: The 100 Days of Summer Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins May 13, 2017 at 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends September 8, 2017 at 11:59 a.m. ET (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
- Eligibility: Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the Disctrict of Columbia, 18 years of age or older as of date of entry. Employees of Sabra Dipping Company, LLC (the “Sponsor”), Don Jagoda Associates, Inc., their respective affiliates, parents, subsidiaries, divisions, suppliers, distributors, prize partners and advertising, promotional and judging agencies (collectively the “Sponsor and its Administrators”), affiliates and each of their respective employees, shareholders, directors, officers, members, assigns and agents and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate or win. The Sweepstakes is subject to all federal, state and local laws and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- How to Enter: During the Sweepstakes Period, you can enter the Sweepstakes by visiting sabra.com/Summer (the “Site”) and following the onscreen instructions to complete all required registration information to receive one (1) entry (the “Entry”) into the corresponding weekly drawing, as described below. Entries will not be carried forward for subsequent weekly drawings, if any. For the purposes of this Sweepstakes, a “week” is defined as beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET each Sunday and ending at 11:59 p.m. ET each Saturday, except for the first week, which begins at 12:00 p.m. ET on Saturday, May 13, 2017 and ends 11:59 p.m. ET on Saturday, May 20, 2017; and the last week, which begins at 12:00 a.m. ET on Sunday, September 3, 2017 and ends on Friday, September 8, 2017 at 11:59 a.m. ET. Limit one (1) Entry per person per day. Potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder of the email account associated with the Entry. Entries by script, macro or other automated means which subvert the Entry process are void. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your on-line service will apply. Automated Entries, or those generated by script or bot are not eligible. All Entries must be complete to be eligible. All Entries become property of the Sponsor. The person uploading the Entry will be deemed the entrant (the “Entrant”). The Entry must be complete to be eligible. Participation is subject to disqualification of all Entries, if multiple accounts are used by the same person. Normal Internet access and data/usage charges imposed by Entrants’ online/phone service will apply.
- Random Drawings: Fifty (50) Prize winners per week (850 total) will be randomly selected from all Entries received during the corresponding week. Drawings will be conducted on or about the Tuesday following each week’s end date (with the final drawing conducted on or about September 12, 2017). The random drawings will be conducted by a Sponsor-selected independent judging organization whose decisions are final on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. The odds of winning a prize (“Prize”) will depend on the number of eligible Entries received during the corresponding week.
- Prize and Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): Prize (850 total, 50 per week for 17 weeks): A handmade Sabra bowl (ARV: $20 each). Prizes are awarded “as is” without any warranty or guaranty of any kind. Prizes will be awarded provided a sufficient number of Entries are received each week.
- General Rules: Prizes will be fulfilled within 6-8 weeks after the conclusion of the Sweepstakes Period. Prizes are non-transferable and no substitutions are allowed. Acceptance of Prize constitutes permission to use winner’s name and likeness for promotional purposes without further compensation except where prohibited by law. Winner, by accepting a Prize and all Entrants, as a condition of Entry, agree, as applicable, to release and hold harmless Sponsor, its respective parent, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, suppliers, distributors and advertising, promotional and judging agencies and their respective officers, directors, shareholders, members, employees, agents, assigns, and all others associated with the development and execution of the Sweepstakes and NFL Entities (as defined below), from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever, for injuries, death, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with submitting an Entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Sweepstakes, the receipt, ownership or use of Prize awarded, or while preparing for, participating in or from any prize-related activity or for any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement or offering of the Prize. In case of dispute, Entries will be declared to be made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of Entry. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet Access provider, Online Service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the Entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; violates these Official Rules; acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner: or acts with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Sponsor and its Administrators are not responsible for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic communications, whether caused by the sender, by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes which may limit the ability to participate, or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the Entries and administration of the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the Sweepstakes if it cannot be completed as planned for any reason, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, technical failures or corruption of any sort. In such event, Sponsor will award Prizes in random drawings from among all eligible Entries received each week prior to cancellation. As a condition of entering in the Sweepstakes, Entrant (or parent/legal guardian if participant is a minor in his/her state of residence) agrees that: 1) under no circumstance will Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential or any other damages, other than for out-of-pocket expenses; 2) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and 3) any and all claims, judgments, and award shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorneys’ fees.
- Governing Law & Venue: SPONSOR IS REGISTERED UNDER THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES HEADQUARTERS IN NEW YORK. THE NEW YORK COURTS SHALL HAVE SOLE JURISDICTION OF ANY CONTROVERSIES REGARDING THE SWEEPSTAKES AND THE LAWS OF NEW YORK SHALL GOVERN THE SAME. EACH ENTRANT WAIVES ANY AND ALL OBJECTIONS TO JURISDICTION AND HEREBY IRREVOCABLY SUBMITS TO THE VENUE OF THOSE COURTS WITHIN NEW YORK.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Sabra Dipping Company, LLC, 777 Westchester Ave, White Plains, NY 10604.