Meets Dietary Restrictions
More About This
- ingredients -
- 1 ear corn, in husk
- 1 10oz Sabra Classic Hummus
- ⅛ tsp. ground cumin
- ¼ tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 3 Tbsp. canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 Tbsp. chopped red onion
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- directions -
1. Preheat oven or grill to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Soak corn in husk in water for 10 minutes, then cook for 20 minutes (turning every 5 minutes, if on the grill). Cool, then remove husk and silks and slice kernals off the cob. Set aside.
2. Open tub of Sabra Classic hummus and sprinkle over it the cumin and chili powder. Drizzle with olive oil.
3. Top with 3 Tablespoons corn, black beans, red onion, and cilantro.
4. Serve with assorted vegetables, pita, pita chips, etc.
- get snack-sized info -
right to your inbox
Including new products, special offers and tasty inspiration.