Meets Dietary Restrictions
More About This
- ingredients -
- 4-9 tortillas OR 12 corn tortillas
- 1 package of 10 ounce Classic Sabra Hummus
- 1 small tomato, diced (about ½ cup)
- ½ small cucumber, diced ( about ½ cup)
- 1 ounce of crumbled feta cheese
- directions -
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Using a 3-inch cookie cutter or cup cut circles into the tortillas ( a 9-inch tortilla should make about 7 mini tortillas and a 5-6inch tortilla with make about 2)
3. Cut up the scrapes/leftover tortilla into strips.
4. Using a mini muffin tin, gently press each cut mini tortilla into each muffin cup.
5. Using a small baking sheet even spread out tortilla strips then lightly spray with cooking spray.
6. Place both the mini muffin tin and small baking sheet into the oven and bake tortillas for about 10 minutes or until lightly golden brown.
7. Remove from oven and sprinkle the tortilla strips with salt.
8. Let cool for 5 minutes. Remove mini tortillas form the muffin tin.
9. When ready to serve top each with about 1 tablespoon of hummus. Then top with diced tomato, cucumber and feta cheese.
- get snack-sized info -
right to your inbox
Including new products, special offers and tasty inspiration.