Meets Dietary Restrictions
More About This
- ingredients -
- ½ cup diced seedless english cucumber
- ¼-½ cup diced fresh tomato
- 10 oz Sabra Classic Hummus
- 2 TBSP crumbled feta cheese
- 1 TBSP fresh parsley or basil, chopped balsamic glaze (or homemade balsamic reduction) to taste
- directions -
1. Dice tomatoes and cucumber and toss with olive oil and vinegar if desired.
2. Pile atop a fresh container of Sabra Classic Hummus and drizzle with balsamic glaze/reduction.
3. Top with crumbled feta and fresh parsley.
4. Surround your hummus with all your favorite dippers and veggies (see above for suggestions) and any other dips your heart desires! We went with Sabra roasted garlic hummus topped with olive oil and paprika and classic hummus with a swirl of pesto. Deeeeelish!
- get snack-sized info -
right to your inbox
Including new products, special offers and tasty inspiration.