Active Time: 5 minutes
Start to finish: 30 minutes
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place asparagus on a large baking sheet, drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with a little sea salt. Toss to coat asparagus, evenly.
- Oil a 13 x 9 glass baking dish and lay in chicken breasts.
- Mix together Sabra salsa and whipping cream. Spoon over chicken breasts and bake for 10 minutes.
- Place the baking sheet with asparagus in the oven and bake 15 minutes longer until the asparagus is browned and crunchy-tender, making sure to turn them a couple times during baking.
- Arrange a portion of the asparagus on warm dinner plates and lay a chicken breast over each portion. Stir the sauce in the pan and pour over chicken.
- Sprinkle with chopped cilantro.