Special equipment: 4 (6 oz.) ramekins
- Preheat oven at 400.
- Oil each of the four ramekins with olive oil.
- Spread hummus into the ramekins making an indentation in the middle of each.
- Arrange ramekins on a shallow baking dish.
- Crack an egg into the center being careful not to break the yolk.
- Sprinkle with diced tomatoes and olives.
- Place in the oven for 15-18 minutes. (According to desired consistency of the yolk.)
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes. Enjoy warm!
Chef's Note This can also be cooked in an ovenproof skillet all in one.